Atomy Café Arabica Black
- 100% Arabica Coffee gives a deeper, softer taste and fragrance.
- 1.6 g X 80 Sticks (128 g Total)
- Product Name: Atomy Café Arabica Black
- Food Type: Coffee
- Ingredients and Contents: Coffee 100% [Instant Coffee 87% (Brazil 100%), Roasted Coffee 13% (Colombia 100%)]
- Expiration Date: Refer to expiration date on the bottom of packaging (Maximum 2 years)
- Serving Size: 1.6 g X 80 sticks (128 g Total)
- Packaging Material: Case (Paper), Stick (Polyethylene)
- Storage Precautions: Avoid humidity and direct sunlight, keep under cool environment.
Product Features of Atomy Café Arabica Black
- By blending Brazil's FD Coffee and Columbia's fine coffee powder, it delivers savory and sweet taste.
- 100% Arabica Coffee is a result of selecting the finest coffee beans.
- 13% of Fine coffee powder included! Coffee's traditional richness and mildness can be tasted.
- To protect the freshness of coffee, we included nitrogen inside the stick.
Arabica; the noble among all coffees
- Brazil's Santos, Kenya's AA, Jamaica's Blue mountains, etc. These are a few of the names that coffee-holics from all around the world refer to Arabica coffee beans. Arabica beans are grown in cool environments between sea-level of 1,000 m - 2,000 m.
- Arabica coffee beans are rare due to its minimal harvest amount compared to common Robusta coffee. Arabica coffee beans also contain less caffeine and tend to be more expensive than Robusta coffee beans.